It's hard to believe that at 5:30am 7years ago this sweet child entered our lives. Alexa has been nothing but pure sweetness. She is a child that would do anything for anyone and only wants to be the best at everything. Her teachers joke at school that she is going to be the girl that everyone knows because she makes it her business to greet everyone regardless if she knows you. Alexa has excelled in school, it's funny when parent teachers conference comes along usually parents are with the teacher for 30 minutes or so however with Alexa we are out in 10 min and even then we are only being told about her accomplishments. Last month Alexa was awarded by her school as Student of the Month, boy can I tell you she wore her shirt with pride. Alexa and her big bright blue eyes will melt anyones heart. Her dad, brother and I are so lucky to have her in our lives and cannot imagine a life without her. I know this sounds crazy but Alexa has never wanted to ride a bike she always wanted to roller skate or her scooter, well it was time she learned she got on that bike and without any help she took off, I think the little sneak has been practicing when we weren't looking lol. It's amazing because when I look at her some days I see my beautiful little sister in her and I see alot of Tricia's personality in my princess. I can only imagine what our future will bring with Alexa and I am soo very lucky to such a wonderful little princess in my life. We Love you Alexa, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Happy Birthday Princess Alexa
Posted by The Painters at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Alexa, I hope you know that I love you very much. You are very special to me. I am very sad that I dont get to see you much. But I want you to know that you are in my heart and mind, everyday. Happy Birthday, Baby!!!
Post a Comment