CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to my little boy Jaxson


Ok ok so Jaxson is now 9yrs but he will always be our little boy with the bright blue eyes. Its hard to believe that he is 9yrs now. It seems just like yesterday we were waiting in the hospital to take him home. Jaxson is a typical boy, dirty, messy,defiante,kick back,relaxed, etc. And as much as he gives us trials he brings such joy with the stuff that he does. Jaxson has done so well this year in school he has finally discovered the joys in reading and understanding its not just because the teacher or mom and dad said so. His favorite things to do are skate boarding, riding his bike, and of course playing guitar hero on the xbox 360. He has got it down to where he gives his dad a run for his money. Jaxson amazes me with how he works. Its funny because one minute he and Alexa are playing like best friends then in a moments notice you hear Jaxson say that he does not want to play with her anymore, they both will end up outside riding their bikes and Jaxson has forgotten all about how mad he was at Alexa and his big brother instinct kicks in, he watches to make sure she doesnt fall, that she is watching for cars etc. We are so excited to have Jaxson in our lives and I can truly say with him its going to be one big roller coaster ride. We love you Jaxson Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

Susan said...

Jaxson,
I hope your Mom shows you this. I love you. You are so very special to me. You always will be. You are growing up so much. It worries me that you will forget about me. As you grow up, please know You will always have a special place in my heart.
I had fun seeing you. Dinner was fun. I loved seeing your sweet face across the table from me.
I love you Pumpkin and I hope you have a Great birthday!!!!