CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Vacation Overload!!!

So.. I figured I wouldn't take another whole month before I posted again. For all the blog stalkers out there, I personally get bored with people who never post! I decided I need to be more interesting. :) Really, I'm just busy and uploading pics on my laptop is a whole day's work. Just kidding, it's not that bad. We had a good time in Mexico. Our flights sucked. I'm not even gonna lie about that part. One red eye and 3 1/2 hour layover later... This is what you get.
Yep, That's Matt and Randy with Kay on the ground. This was in Houston where we waited for 3 1/2 hours to get on our next flight to Cozumel. This day was really the longest, most tiring day I think I've ever had. Ok, ok not really, but holy crap! We arrived in Cozumel at 11:00 AM. They are on the same time zone as Utah so imagine what we had been trough at the this point. :) Besides the crazy amount of turbulance, wanting to cut my throbbing legs off, and being so exhausted I would actually sleep in a public place... I was going to Cozumel... I couldn't complain!

Nice view huh? We were so excited to get there. When we arrived the owners of the condo we were staying at picked us up and took us to the condo. It was amazing!!! It had a huge living room and kitchen/dining. Three bedrooms all with ocean views, and each bedroom had its own walk-in closet with its own bathroom. We had a washer and dryer as well! The patio was awesome. It overlooked the ocean and each night we got the best view of the sunset. Here are a few pics of what our view was like. Try not to be too jealous. :)



We LOVED our condo! It was a great place to spend for a week. It was just like home. To make our trip more affordable we went grocery shopping at the local "Mega". This was the name of their store. It's equivalant to our Walmart. We came across this awesome piece of work out equipment. (click on the second pic to read what the second figure says it's good for) We laughed so hard.
Really?! What is this machine good for? The arms don't move and the bottom is stationary. LOL Very interesting.
This trip was a lot different than last year. We ate at very different places, and did many things differently as well. Of course we did some of the same stuff too, but it was a completely different vacation. We went to the National park there. Its called Chankanaab. I have underwater pictures of us snorkeling, but I haven't scanned them into the computer yet.. so you'll have to wait for those. Chankanaab was probably the best part of the trip. We actually went there twice. At the park you can snorkel, layout, eat, swim with dolphins and scuba dive. Guess what I did... I SCUBA DIVED!!!!! It was AWESOME! We all went, we had great instructors. Eddy and Fabio. Yes, I said Fabio. LOL they were so good. We have a whole bunch of underwater pics of that too, but they aren't developed yet. Once Kay gets them I will post them. Until then here are some of our pics at Chankanaab.





This was us after our Scuba Diving adventure. Fabio is next to me and Eddy is on the far right. We're all giving the "scuba signal" of "ok"... well, Matt and Randy are giving the sign that means "trouble". Lol. It was the best thing we did!
Behind us in this pic is where you can swim with the dolphins. They were lots of fun to watch.
The weather was out of control while we were there. Usually when it's cloudy in Cozumel it clears up and is sunny again. Well this trip that was NOT the case. We had the worst wind ever, and some serious cloud coverage. We were lucky enough for the sun to peak out in time for the sunsets and only 1 day of 6 to have a full day of sun. It was kinda a bummer for Matt and I, but we made the best of it. Here are some pics that you can tell how windy it was. There was so much sea mist in the air our pic looks hazy. We went on the other side of the island to get some sun and play in the waves. They were huge!!! We had a lot of fun.

On top of our Wonderful trip... Matt turned 30 while we were there!!!! Can you believe it?! 30! :) We celebrated by going to a nice Italian restaurant. It was so upscale it was crazy. Very Americanized and to die for food! Matt even had the little Accordian man play Happy Birthday for him.

We didn't plan the pastel shirts, and perfectly posed white ones.. but it sure turned out nicely didn't it? :)
He likes to pretend he's not happy, but don't let him fool ya.. he had a great Birthday!
See, we even got him his ice cream. :)

We had lots of Pina Coladas.. Virgin ones that is. They're my favorite!
Lots of picture taking...

Lots of layin out.... even in the clouds

Lots of relaxing..

Lots of Sunsets.
Lots of FUN!
We were sad to come home, but I guess all good things must come to an end. Here we are Tanned and tired and our sad faces home.
If you actually made it through this LONGEST post ever! You're awesome!

10 comments:

Kristi said...

LOL that was not the longest post ever!! LOL I loveeeed it just so you know, I swear I did not see all those pics when we were shopping!! LOL so Im glad you had fun and Im Glad your back!!! LOVE you!!!

Candace Reid said...

Ooh La,La. Your bikini bod
has really inspired me to work
on getting myself on bikini bod-
so thanks.

The Bingham's said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! You have the freakin hottest little bod ever!! You just totally inspired me!

Steph and Hunter said...

Trish! I am so jealous of your trip! You are always doing something fun. You look amazing too, and your hair... makes me cry a little bit because it is so long a beautiful! Anyway, I am glad you had a fun vacation!

The York's said...

Looks like FUN!!!!! Kay told me about your scubing experience and your pairing up!!! ha ha

Tanya said...

How fun! I am totally jealous especially because it is SNOWING outside...right now ...as I type this...in the freaking middle of April! AH!!

Amberley said...

Whats it like to have everyone envious of you including ME! You are so stinkin cute I am so glad you had a fun time you totally deserved some R&R.

Anonymous said...

Well... I think I have the nicest friends EVER!!! You all are so sweet for thinkin I look so good. LOL Thanks for all your sweet comments! You're all the best!

Megan said...

Very very cute pictures! Nice bikinis, nice bod, nice hair-your sexy! Even though we just got back too, i'm jealous, I wanna go back to sun!

Jason & Karen said...

T it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Everyone else has said it but I am going to say it too! You look SO GOOD! yay!! :) Hope the wedding plans are coming along good. I am excited for you two. Married life is the best! Let me know if I can do anything to help cuz I would love to!