CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Mom I am sooo very sorry that I cannot be with you on your day. But Im posting this blog to let you know just how much you mean in my life. Mom your always there regardless of what my situation is or how annoying I may be. Even though I am the blacksheep of the family you have never made me feel like an outcast. Mom you are wonderful, amazing, graceful, full of love and life, and would do anything for your kids and grandkids and yes even Bob. I cannot imagine my life without you. Even though we are far in distance not a day goes by that I do not feel you close to me. I have you in my heart and soul and you are my best friend. As you know I went to the lake friday hoping to take some good pics of my family to post on here so you could see them, however due to my gumby like legs I was injured so I did not get to many great pics sorry. I hope you know how much I look to you and look up to you. You a such a strong accomplished woman, mother, grandma, and wife. I would be lost without you mom and I hope that you know that you mean the world to me and I wish I could do more to show you that. I love you soooo very much and not a day goes by I don't thank the grandma for giving you life so that I could have such a wonderful mother.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Amy, Thank you!! Your words me everything to me. I miss not seeing you, on days like these. I wish I could be with you, while you are laid up. I have said this many many times. You are such a strong person. You have had so many trials and tribulations, but you just keep plugging along. am so blessed to have you, Justin and Tricia for my children. God has given me much. I Love you Babe. Thank you :)

The Painters said...

Mom you were with me each step of the way since I got hurt friday, You took the time to talk to me at the hospital and you made sure you kept in contact with me throughout the days to make sure I was ok, that meant the world to me. I love you.