CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sneak Preview...

I have had quite a few requests to post some of my engagement pictures. SO... Here you go! Our sneak preview! The pictures were taken by Jimmy Bishop from Gideon Photography in St. George. My Bridals are Monday so we're pretty excited to see how those turn out.
















13 comments:

Brandi said...

Tricia! Hey its Brandi! Summers friend! We worked at the good ol' Abbe Inn together! OMH! I didn't know you were engaged to Randy's little bro! Kay is my aunt! How funny! Congrats, I am jealous of your Mexico trip! Your engagement pics are darling. When is your big day? That is so cool. E-mail me at brandiparry@yahoo.com with your e-mail address and I will invite you to my blog.
So good to see you! You look so cute!

The Bingham's said...

Tricia you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!! You look amazing!! I love the pictures! (Matt looks handsome too!) I freakin miss you so much!! I am so excited for you!!

sarah said...

Tricia those are so so so cute. You need to post your bridals when you get those back, too. Your mom has told me a little bit about your dress and it sounds beautiful so I need to see it! You guys are such a cute couple.

Kristi said...

OK so like I said I tried to Post 3 Seconds after you added them... But well you know the story!! LOL I love you... your bridals are going to turn out soooo HOT! Cause you are rockin' the ENgaged LOOK!! LOVE YOU!

Susan...
Thank you sooooooooooooo much for such a fun day!! I love you tooo death! YAY For Weddings!

The York's said...

HOT!!!!!! They look awesome! Love them, you couple of hotties you!!!!

Tanya said...

I love them! They are so awesome! Congrats again...I am so excited for you!

Jason & Karen said...

Jimmy is amazing! They turned out super cute and you look super good! What is the trick!? Cuz I just might need to know :) Im so happy for you two

Steph and Hunter said...

YEAH! I LOVE all of your pictures! I am so glad you posted them! What a freaking CUTE couple! I can't wait to see your bridals! I'm sure they will be GORGEOUS!

Thanks SO MUCH for the fun trip to Vegas! I am so lucky that I get to be a part of your special day!

Susan, you are the SWEETEST PERSON EVER! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Trish!!You are stunning! Look at you miss photogenic.. I love the hair and outfit and you two make a darling couple... Miss you tons and wish you were coming to powell this weekend. Heck maybe you are.. Write me back and let me know. Maybe we can meet up! Miss your face tons.. Oh and I have some news for you so i'll be posting it soon!! Love ya girl!

Amberley said...

Ahh you guys are so cute, can't wait to see the bridals! Good luck with them looks like a nice day for it you're beautiful!

Laura Castillo said...

Trish you are so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys and cannot wait to see you. Very cute pics!! Love ya

Phillips Fam said...

Hey, It's your favorite neighbor ever! I found your cute little blog and I was so excited! You look so great and I'm so happy for you.

The Painters said...

Trish, you are amazing. These pics made me cry. If anything those pictures SHOUT happiness and love. I am soo excited for your big day. I love you and maybe its because your my sis but you are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen.