I don't want to take away from Tricia and Matts engagement blog. So I will make this short and sweet. I am having the time of my life. I was really stressed at first, about this wedding thing.....but now....WOW. Not only do I get to watch my little girl plan a life with the most wonderful guy in her life, but I get to see her plan her wedding. I get to be part of the most important part of her life. Sorry, Trish, this may be stressful to you. But I am so excited with how it is coming together. The colors, the flowers, THE DRESS!, the venue (awesome, by the way), the most fantastic photos that I have ever seen, by Gideon Photography. Your handsome and adorable Groom, and your really great, Bridesmaids have all made it an amazing experience.
I have to say, when I went shopping with Trish and her girls, I have not laughed that hard for a very hard time. You girls are absolutely the best, in my daughters life. Thank you for being there for her. You make her laugh, you give her great advice, you have stood by her, and I know you will be there for her on THE day. I love you girls. You make me cry with pride and happiness and love for being Tricia's best friends.
After yesterday, when I was helping Tricia get ready for the Bridals, I relized how blessed I am. I can't get over the fact that I helped create that beautiful creature.
Short and Sweet? I tried.......
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Time of My Life!
Posted by Susan at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
SUSAN we may need more than one box of tissue!! You have me tearing up!! I love you and Im having a blast being part of the whole experance with Tricia and Matt!! Thank you for keeping me informed on the bridals.. and for being such a GREAT MOM!!! LOVE YOU!!!
I agree! Who would have thought my blog stocking :) would turn into tears! I am so thankful to be involved in this wedding and this experience! Vegas was amazing, just what we needed! The engagements were amazing and I cannot wait to see her bridals! You are both lucky to have eachother in your lives and I am loving every minute I get to spend with you guys!
OOHH I'm so sad I missed out on the vegas trip :( Can't wait for her big day! It will be amazing!!
Well, here comes the SLOW POKE again! Haha! I had such a fun time with all you girls in Vegas! I am seriously so lucky that I get to be a part of the BIG day! I know it will be perfect! Tricia is such a great friend and amazing person and I know she learned it from the best Susan!!! Love you two!
Post a Comment