CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pics of the Kids Memorial Day Weekend!



Well it's been a while since I have put anything on here for the kids. Memorial day weekend was uneventful and quiet however we spent a wonderful day at Floyd Lamb park. Let me just say it was perfect. Living in Vegas we dont get a variety of landscape except palm trees and rock. This park was green with trees and grass three huge ponds with geese everywhere. I took alot of pics however I only chose a few to put on here because Idon't want to bore Tricia's friends lol. Mom and Trish I hope you guys like these. I was able to capture the typical Alexa with her model posing and Jaxson with his typical happy go lucky self except for the one pic of the Jaxson glare. I hope you like these I love and miss you. Oh ya I forgot the black and white option was on but I still like the pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! The kids are getting so big!! Its crazy. It looks like it was a nice day. I'm glad you are able to get out these days.. with the feet and all. How are they doing anyways? Hopefully they are better! I love and miss you guys!!!

Susan said...

Amy, they are so adorable. It makes me miss them, so much. Thanks for letting me get a glimpse, of my babies. Tell them I love them and miss them so much.

The Painters said...

The feet are still sore but im moveable sometimes slow though. The kids miss you guys as well as us but here in a couple of months we will be up there sharing in Tricia's wonderful day. Love you