CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Only a few...

So here are a few of the bridals. We loved the location! It was so pretty. I didn't post my very favorites because those will be at the wedding! So, if you want to see them.. you'll have to see them there!








16 comments:

sarah said...

Pretty pretty pretty! Love the dress, flowers, hair, everything is so picture perfect.

Susan said...

See what I mean?!! I helped create that beautiful Creature!!!
I didn't have a whole lot to do with the Groom...but I couldn't have picked a better man for my girl. Matt and Tricia...you are so freakin' adorable! Get the tissue..I'm going to cry, again.

The Painters said...

OMG!!!! I cannot wait to see not only the other pics but my baby sis on her wedding day

The Bingham's said...

You are so beautiful!! I love your dress!! You are Hot!!!

Amberley said...

In one word STUNNING! Ah I can't wait to see the rest of them

Kristi said...

YAY!!! Oh the more I look at them the More I LOVE THEM!! SUPER HOT!

Tanya said...

I can't wait to see the rest. They are so beautiful!!

Steph and Hunter said...

Trish, they are amazing! What a cool place and you look so beautiful! I am so excited to see the rest!

Laura Castillo said...

You are so beautiful what a lucky guy! i can't wait to see the others!

Megan said...

You look gorgeous and I love them!

Frayer Family said...

WOW!!! Trisha looks beautiful!!! I wish I looked that hot in my wedding dress. Susan...she looks just like you. Congrats! When is the wedding? Come on my blog and post when the wedding is.
Jaimee

The York's said...

They look awesome, you both look great! I'm excited to see the rest!

Frayer Family said...

Susan...here is my address
323 Greenleaf Glen St.
Henderson, NV 89014
Seriously, Trisha could be a model!! Absolutely beautiful!!
Love you,
Jaimee

Deryck & Bree said...

These are absolutley stunning! I love everything about them, I just your dress and I love the feathers with the flowers. I am sooo sad that I won't be there for your wedding, I can't wait to see more pics

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh I love them they are so beautiful!!I can't wait to see the rest at the wedding!!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow. Your pictures look really good. Congrats