Monday, June 22, 2009
Maui it is!
YAY for Honeymoons!!! We're going to Maui!! It's official, the Honeymoon is booked! Now after my months of planning, stressing, pulling hair out, planning, planning, planning we can lay on the white sand beaches sipping back our tasty tropical drinks, and soakin up the sun. Could it possibly get any better? I knew you'd be jealous! :)
Posted by Anonymous at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I think I should get to stow a way in your cary on!! LOL BI! I love you and Im excited it all worked out! The wedding is going to Rock everyone's socks!
Yep... gotta say I'm jealous!!!! It will be a well deserved vaca!!!
I think you should do one of those honeymoons where all you friends and family get to go too! Me and Britt are totally game if you change your mind :) Love ya
So jealous!!!! You deserve it!!! How are the plans coming?
Oh Trish! I am SO EXCITED for you! What an awesome honeymoon! I will pretend like I get to go there too so I don't get too jealous!
Post a Comment