CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Camera Malfunction

So my camera decided to stop working. Sad I know. I'm sure it will cost more to get it fixed than just buy a new one so for now... I'm doing nothing about the situation. I do have some way cute pictures from my bridal shower. I will post those as soon as I get a free moment (Free moments-what are those?) Lol. So, Stay tuned! Hopefully I can have a new post soon! Loves!

6 comments:

Amberley said...

Sad :( Cameras are such a pain sometimes! I want to see the shower photos so find that spare time LOL!

Kristi said...

Hey e-mail them to me, I will e-mail you mine! Im excited to see!

The York's said...

That stinks:( I want to see them:)

Michelle said...

Your shower was so fun! Thank you for the card it was so cute! We need to play soon!!!! And my dad is so excited to marry you guys he loves you both!

Steph and Hunter said...

Ah, that is the worst! I was excited to see your pics too! I saw Kristi's! You guys are so funny getting a stand-in for the bridesmaid picture! I love it! Ha ha! Sorry I totally BLEW that one! Anyway, I had so much fun and hope it was everything you wanted cause you deserve the best. Love ya Trish!

Steph and Hunter said...

THANKS for the fun day at Sand Hollow... minus the SWIMMERS ITCH it was so much fun! Ha ha!