Hey everyone! I'm married off now! Wow, it's crazy to say that! So sorry it's taken me forever to post something new! Life has been CRAZY.. even crazier than my normal life. I'm going to ATTEMPT to make this mine and Matt's new blog. When I say "new" I mean keep all the same posts on this blog, but change the address. That way I won't lose all the memories we've already posted. I'm not 100% positive this is going to work so bare with me! However, for all you readers out there I'm changing the address to www.triciaandmatt.blogspot.com Make sure to change it on your lists! I will keep this post up for a little while that way you will all see what I'm doing. If some of you miss it just text me and I will tell ya the new address!
A lot has gone on in the last month. Of course I'm a married woman now, and... we went to Hawaii! (So awesome, I might add.) We've also had some fun times with our families. If I ever get a moment to download my pictures off of my camera I will post some!
Oh, and Jimmy with Gideon photography posted some of our bridals on his website! He told the story about my dress too. Check it out at www.gideonphoto.com/blog
That's all I have time for right now.. so stay tuned!
Monday, August 24, 2009
New Blog...
Posted by Anonymous at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
OH your tooo Cute! Married, a little Wife!! Oh my little girl is growing up!
Yay for the Carters, and by the way your cake was DELISH! Thanks for sharing with us :)
Saw the pics loved them! so glad you Carter's had fun!
Trish-You are really married! YAHOO! Can't wait to see all your AMAZING pics!
Post a Comment