Well I just have to say.. this Wedding Planning business is quite the process! After one week and two days of being engaged and making phone calls the reality is, a wedding is a money sucker! Everyone says I have "plenty of time" but come to find out.. the photographer I got is now booked for August. Yes, I got his last spot! Luckily, my date was the last one he had open. The Venues are a problem as well. I guess living in Utah and getting married in "wedding season" has its downside. I'm not losing hope though. I have made small progresses. I have a great photographer and I have an AWESOME dress!!! At least I think so. I'm not giving too many details though... it just has to be a surprise. For those of you who have seen it... no telling! We are excited and hopefully this $1,000 here and $1,000 there won't get to us. I have plenty more to plan and being the organized person I am you'd think I'd have it down, but really, I feel its more like organized chaos! Wish me luck!! I will keep ya posted... and hopefully some pics to post. Thanks to all of you who are so happy and excited for us. It really means a lot! Love ya!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Sis, What sucks is that you are not home, so we have more time to plan. Life is so chaotic, these days....I feel bad that alot of the planning has been yours, alone.
It will work out.
For some reason, just when things look really bad, they come together for us.
We wILL get through this and it will be spectacular!!
You and Matt will make a very beautiful and handsome couple!
Um, Hello what am I chop liver, I want to see the dress lol, I can pretend to be surprised when I see it on the wedding day. It will all work out
Trish! Don't worry, you have only been engaged for a few weeks and look at all the stuff you have done already!!! I am actually impressed! You are always organized so I know you will have everything just perfect when the big day gets here! I am just glad I finally got to see you, your ring!, your "top secret" dress (which is absolutely gorgeous), and meet Matt officially! What a fun weekend!
Trish! I am so excited for you! I seriously can not even handle it. Wedding planning is such a fun/crappy thing to do, but do not let the little things get to you. Your wedding day will be the best day of your life and you really will not even remember all the little things that did not go as planned. :) When is the official day?
Trish! Again, congrats!! I am so excited for you. So which day in August is the big day? I need to put it in my planner!! :-)
hey it's me I am so glad things are coming together for ya! I am so happy for ya "T"! If there is anythings I can do for ya just let me know. And I promise not spill on the dress. :0)
love ya, michelle
Post a Comment