Every year we head to Brianhead for the fireworks. They are much better than the ones in Cedar. This time we headed up earlier in the day and took a drive through all of Cedar Mountain. We figured since every town was celebrating on different days there would be a lot more people there this time. We were right! I'm so glad we went early!
Our typical self portrait in the car. Haha
We saw a lot of these while driving around!
We got our spot on the side of the road and made sure to sit infront of the truck so that My Mom and Bob would have a place to park when they got there. Aren't we sweet? :) I'm sure the passers by didn't think so. Haha
My wonderful Mom! I just love her! I was so happy they met us there. Bob is still recovering from surgery so he chilled in the truck, but we were glad they came up! I feel like I haven't seen her in ages!
Matt + Blanket= WEIRD! This guy is NEVER cold!!!
My attempt of a self portrait with the madre. Sucky arm reach but that's ok! Just happy to spend some time with her!




3 comments:
I LOVE YOU, LITTLE ONE!!
I love your mom! She is seriously the best. I didn't know they made blankets in Matts size lol, you guys are too cute.
I frealing LOVE YOU!!! I love that blanket Where did you find it Skip needs a SUPER tall one ;)
Post a Comment