CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A jam-packed weekend!

We're starting a trend.... actually a few of them. This summer has been a tad different than most of our summers. Matt is on call every other weekend which doesn't leave much time for all the fun things we want to do. Our solution? Cram as much into one weekend as possible! That's trend #1. Trend #2 happens to be WHAT we are doing for our fun. July has been packed with lots of Lake time and camping trips. A few weeks ago we hit up Sand Hollow for the day and Camped at Navajo Lake that night.




We got to Navajo Lake at the perfect time in the evening. It was still sunny, but cooler and just enough time to go on a walk before the sun set.

We took our time as you can see in the pictures below. If only my legs were that long right?!



Matt picked me up for this one. He must be one beef cake to take the picture and hold me in one arm. *sigh* ;)

Aren't we adorable? I know, we couldn't help ourselves. And yes, we're still on our "walk".


Ahhh, we arrived! Im modeling for the Navajo Lake cabins. I know, I won't quit my day job(s). But hey I gave her a nice shot. Who looks hot on the mountain while camping anyways. Don't judge.


It's not a fence post. This stick served many purposes while on our treck. We only thought it was appropriate to take a picture with it. Thanks stick.

Pretty eh?! The water was like glass! It was such a pretty evening!


Our fire that our camp host told us was "too big". We can't help it if we are fire pros. Give us a break! Our hot dogs were "pretty small for a fire that big" he said. Well DUH! We don't just have a fire to cook! Cold chills sir, cold chills. Oh well. We did what he asked.


And.. I still got my wiener roasted. :)


Thanks Matt for allowing my crazy ideas to jam our weekends full! I had a blast!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

OH MY!!! YOUR SOOO STINKING CUTE!! I love the stick!! and your HUGE FIRE!! we Have huge fires too duh your camping!! LOL I wish I looked that hot in the MT!!

Susan said...

Sis, Those are some great memories you guys are creating. I am so happy that Matt takes such good care of you. It does my heart good, to see all that you do with each other. Just think of what a life time, will bring. I love both of you, so much!!!

Steph and Hunter said...

Trish! You crack me up with your beef cake and roasting wiener comments! Love ya! Looks like we could take a lesson from you on how to get the most out of one weekend :)

Amberley said...

You guys always have so much fun, I love it! And seriously you're the cutest couple. Way to jam in the memories and make the most of your summer!