CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

*34 Weeks*

As promised.....week 34! I may be late, but late is better than never right? I thought so. :) I'm actually almost 35 weeks now, so in a few more days there will be a new post! Everything is going great still! Matt is hard at work getting the changing table/dresser ready along with all of our yard work. I do help where I can, but both of us are starting to feel the pressure to get this stuff done! We enjoyed one final "baby-less" weekend together basking in the sun by the pool, eating at our favorite restaurants and enjoying some sleep! In a few more weeks everything will be different!

How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 24 lbs... Feeling GINORMOUS, PUFFY, and ALWAYS retaining water UGH! Lets hope that is the reason for the weight gain. :(
Maternity Clothes:  Mostly my regular clothes with a pair of maternity shorts mixed in.
Stretch Marks: Nope!
Best Moment this week: Enjoying Matt...our date weekend...and some relaxation!
Miss Anything? My pre-baby body!
Movement? Yes! The little guy still hangs out on my right side and jabs me when he hears the drill at work. :)
Food Cravings: Cold and Icy anything! ICE, ICE, ICE...I could chop on ice all day everyday...crushy, juicy, watery ice. YUM!
Anything make you queasy or sick? No Chicken for me!
Have you started to show yet? Oh yes! Scrubs aren't fitting, clothes aren't fitting, you get the idea!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None yet!
Belly Button in or out? Oh my gosh! I have an OUTIE!! So crazy! Lol
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and anxious!
Looking forward to: Meeting my little man!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness!!! Your Soo cute!! I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left. That's nuts!! Soo flipping excited!!!

Steph and Hunter said...

Oh my, you are still looking FAB! I am in love with the nursery so far and the bedding is SO ADORABLE. You have an outie now - I love it! Happened to me too, it really is kinda crazy! Anywho, so excited for you. Your little man will be so stinking cute - can't wait!

Amberley said...

You still look amazing, I think are the most adorable preg person ever!