CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 10, 2012

*35 Weeks*

Only 5 weeks to go! Part of me is SO excited and part of me is SO anxious! Some days I feel like this pregnancy has flown by and other times I feel like it just keeps dragging on. I have been one lucky Mama this far. Krew has been good to me..not one day of sickness, so far everything is completely healthy with him and me, and other than being super tired these days life is good! I had an incredible baby shower this week and feel very loved and thankful for the family and friends that I have. I was spoiled and so was Krew! I will post pictures of that soon too. My Mom, Jen, Amy, Kayleigh, Kristi, Tammy, and Laura went over the top to help make my shower everything it could be. I love all of them! I also had a Doctor appointment this week and everything is looking great! The Doc still thinks my baby will be "average sized" (Thankfully!) and my blood pressure is MUCH better than it was a few weeks ago. Krew was a tad stubborn on getting his heart rate. Everytime she'd try to find it he would move so much that she couldn't get a steady number, but we settled at 143 bpm. Which is good. :) Plus I didn't gain 6 lbs....it was a good day! ;)

How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25 lbs... Feeling GINORMOUS, PUFFY, and ALWAYS retaining water UGH! Lets hope that is the reason for the weight gain. :(
Maternity Clothes:  Mostly my regular clothes with a pair of maternity shorts mixed in.
Stretch Marks: Nope! Holding strong!
Best Moment this week: My baby shower! Seeing how many true friends I have and the wonderful family that supports us. I felt so loved and blessed!
Miss Anything? My pre-baby body!
Movement? Yes! Definitely smaller movements, but he gets his jabs in.
Food Cravings: Cold and Icy anything! Watermelon..YUM
Anything make you queasy or sick? No Chicken for me!
Have you started to show yet? Oh yes! Scrubs aren't fitting, clothes aren't fitting, you get the idea!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None yet!
Belly Button in or out? Oh my gosh! I have an OUTIE!! So crazy! Lol
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and anxious and very tired!!
Looking forward to: The nursery is almost done!!Well...for what we can afford to get done in the amount of time we have left! More pics of the Nursery coming soon!


3 comments:

Amberley said...

Sorry I missed the shower I had that wedding I couldn't miss since Kota was the ring boy. I can't wait to see pictures of it tho and see all your fun stuff!

Kristi said...

Babe your soo welcome on the Shower!! You look so cute!! Im so glad that everything is going well with you and Krew man! Super excited to meet him!! LOves!

The Painters said...

Ahh baby sis was so.glad to get to.see you. Your beautiful as always and cant wait to.see u guys in a few weeks