Remember these beauties??? Here is the before...
And Here is the after!
I may be partial, but the picture doesn't even do this piece of furniture justice! It was a trial and error project with the paint job for sure, BUT it turned out exactly how I wanted it to! Matt is amazing and can do anything I ask him to. I knew all along what I wanted in my head and when things just weren't looking right with the paint job (the drawers had about 5 different coats of paint and styles) he would do it all over again until is was just how we wanted it. I am IN LOVE with how it turned out!
And finally....Ta Da! We got the crib! The bedding I designed on http://www.babybedding.com/. That website rocks, and the quality of their product is just as good! I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! Yes, the walls are bare and I do have plans for them....eventually. However, the crib didn't look good where I originally wanted it since the dresser is so big. For now the room will probably just be these things until I can get to the walls, but we are SO happy all the big stuff is done! Now...little Krew man can make his debut! 24 days and counting!!




4 comments:
Oh my freaking gosh I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Cant tell you how much I love it! The dresser turned out just how you described it too! YAY to Matt for being so AMAZING! I love the bedding the quality really is so wonderful from there I love mine! I love the crib too! Soo cute! I love it in the corner actually I'm super jealous I love cornered stuff!! LOve you and Im soo excited for Krew to get here! I just want to snuggle a tinny baby again! SO exciting!! YAY!!!
I love it, sis you guys did such an awesome job sooo excited that the.time is almost here. The room looks so relaxing for baby Krew
Tricia, as always you rock the designs. The picture really doesn't do the furniture justice. In real life, they look so cool. The colors and prints are perfect. Krew will be so content in his room.
OMG how stinking cute is that! I love love the crib set! Too cute!!
Post a Comment