CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 24, 2012

*37 Weeks*

 Feeling excessivly huge? Check. Ready for baby? Check. Uncomfortable? Check..check!! Really though, I still have nothing to complain about. Life is good and this little man of mine has THE BEST MAN ever to be his Daddy!!! This week Matt wanted in on the chalkboard..I was ALL for it! I have a love/hate relationship with it. I feel like I'm never creative enough or can write cute enough so when Daddy wanted in I said SURE!! :) We painted it lime green to go in the little guys room. Notice how cute Matt is? He thinks my belly..and/or Krew "feels the size of a basketball." I might be all hormonal mushy, but I thought it was the cutest thing ever!

Here is Daddy in action! He was trying to make it so "perfect" too. He is my fav! Oh! I almost forgot! I went to the doctor this week and everything looks great! Krew is measuring good and in position, my blood pressure was good, weight gain right on, and I'm "thinning out" but not dilated yet. Dr. S will be gone all next week but he told me not to worry that he doesn't think I will deliver for a few weeks still. :)

How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 26 lbs... Feeling GINORMOUS, PUFFY, and ALWAYS retaining water UGH!
Maternity Clothes:  Mostly my regular clothes with a pair of maternity shorts mixed in. HATING getting ready these days. I feel like a blimpo but I don't have much longer! :)
Stretch Marks: Nope! Holding strong!
Best Moment this week:  Relaxing with Matt...taking lots of naps, our weekend "date" of lake time and going out to eat at one of our favorite places in Springdale. We needed it. :)
Miss Anything? My pre-baby body!
Movement? Yes! Definitely smaller movements, but he gets his jabs in...especially his rib and hip jabs. Man those are fun. NOT!
Food Cravings: Cold and Icy anything!
Anything make you queasy or sick? No Chicken for me!
Have you started to show yet? Oh yes! Scrubs aren't fitting, clothes aren't fitting, you get the idea!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks here and there, but nothing major!
Belly Button in or out? Oh my gosh! I have an OUTIE!! So crazy! Lol
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and anxious and very tired!!
Looking forward to: Krew's birthday!

5 comments:

The Painters said...

I love the color on the board, and how awesome is daddy I love how he is so involved cant wait to see him witg Krew. As always you look amazing. I love u guys and cant wait to see u.

Kristi said...

Melt my heart.. you think you love Matt now just wait till you see him with your sweet baby.. it rocks your world.. yay for being so close! I love love love the green it looks amazing!! I'm so excited for Krews bday too!! So exciting!

Amberley said...

I know I have said this before but you are honestly the cutest prego person I have ever seen! I love that Matt wants to be involved and is so good to you and baby. I was showing Bill your before and after nursery stuff we were both very impressed with yours and Matts skills (Bill needs to come over for some classes :))

Natalie said...

You're absolutely adorable! I can't wait to meet Krew! You guys will be the best parents!

Susan said...

It's so surreal to think that my baby is going to have her baby. Sis, you are so precious in so many ways. I have loved watching you grow from a cute little girl, to a gorgeous, beautiful Mama. I am so proud of you! I am excited to watch how Krew will change you and Matts life. The fun part will be to see how he will bind you and Matt together in the most precious Carter family, there is. You know I love and adore Matt and could not have picked a better man for you and daddy for Krew. We are very blessed. I love you and Matt and Krew!!