Full term!! Yay! Now, Krew....you can come anytime!! Mom and Dad won't mind one bit! ;) We are completely ready at this point! Nursery is done and the bags are packed! I am not going to lie, I am pretty freaked out about how this labor thing all will go down. I'm haunted by thoughts of me at work and my water breaking...or sleeping and my water breaking, and Matt thinking I peed the bed. Silly? Maybe, but the unknown kills me! Always has actually. I'm a planner and not knowing IF, WHEN, or WHERE these things are going to happen kills me! How bad does it really hurt? Will the epidural really work? Will Krew be ok? Etc etc...the list goes on and on. I know that having a little one my worries will never end for the rest of forever. I'm ok with that though. I get a new little guy to love, hold, and snuggle! We are so excited for you Krew!! We talk often about what he will look like, his skin color, face shape, size, you name it we imagine it. We can't wait to meet our little "firework". Tuesday we go to the doctor again! We will see if we are any closer to meeting him! I hope everyone has a Happy Fourth of July!!!
How Far Along: 38 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 26 lbs... Feeling GINORMOUS, PUFFY, and ALWAYS retaining water UGH!
Maternity Clothes: Mostly my regular clothes with a pair of maternity shorts mixed in. HATING getting ready these days. I feel like a blimpo but I don't have much longer! :)
Stretch Marks: Nope! Holding strong!
Best Moment this week: Relaxing all weekend!
Miss Anything? Feeling comfortable!! Man things are starting to hurt!
Movement? Yep! When he moves though it is actually pretty painful.
Food Cravings: Cold and Icy anything!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Still hating Chicken
Have you started to show yet? Oh yes! Scrubs aren't fitting, clothes aren't fitting, you get the idea!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks here and there, but nothing major!
Belly Button in or out? Oh my gosh! I have an OUTIE!! So crazy! Lol
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and anxious and very tired!!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and anxious and very tired!!
Looking forward to: Krew's birthday well and not being so hot all the time!! :)




4 comments:
Tricia!! How is it that you are so gorgeous at 38 weeks pregnant? Yes, you are hot. I cant wait for Krew to get here. Having a baby is scary when you have never gone through it. But things will be fine.
My staff (Ray) asked when he was due. They are going to be super excited that I will be gone for a while. So Krew ia doing the Abbey a favor, as well as me :)
Love it, firework soooo cute, we are on.baby watch down.here and have my week off for the due.date ;) cannot wait for that gorgeous baby
OH MY YOU LOOK AMAZING AS ALWAYS!!!! it's so freaky and so exciting all at the same time!!! He will be the cutest little guy! I can't wait!!!
I can't wait to meet him! Let me know how the Dr. goes! Love you!
Post a Comment