CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Babe is here!!!

 Our little "firework" must have been ready for us too! I never got a chance to do my 39 week chalkboard...Krew decided to make his debut early and make his Mama one happy girl! I will write about how it all went down another time. I think I only have minutes before the little one wants to eat! I just wanted to post a few pics of the awesome day Krew was born! 7-7-12! Here is our awesome Doctor with our new happy family. Love ya Dr. S!

 Of course I had "Da" there to help get me through it. :)

And baby makes 3!!!
We love this little one so so much! The birth/labor story will come next.... Not so much for anyone who reads this blog, but more for myself so I can look back and cherish every detail. I know some people may not care to read about all that detail, but I want to have record of it. :) We are loving on our little guy every chance we get! I think he's tired of the smooches. ;)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh yay!! I love the pic of you guys and Sanders..I can't wait for the birth story..

Amberley said...

Keep the pictures coming, I love this little guy I need to come and see him again. I love reading the birth story I think anyone who doesn't want to read it can skip on by :) Love you, Congrats!

Steph and Hunter said...

You guys did some SERIOUSLY good work with that little guy! He is so adorable and a lucky kid to have such an amazing mom and dad! Congrats you two!