CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!


>


Happy Birthday Trish.
It is so hard to believe that you are no longer that tiny little girl I gave birth to, 25 years ago. In looking at your baby scrapbooks, it really takes me back, to when you came into our lives.
We had some trouble, to start...but you were so worth it. Justin, Amy, Bob and I are very proud to have been given, to us, such a treasure.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

LOL OH MY GOODNESS!! Your vinyl is tooo cute! What font is that? I love it! Do you have the computer Program? Oh I love it!! Im so glad that you did such a wonderful job!! And a VERY BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR FRIEND!!! LOL Love you guys! I see you got your background from Cori!! She really good!

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Trish! Hope you had a great day! :)

Kristi said...

Oh yes I love that font, I need to get it for myself!! I get to go hang out with Tricia on Sat Im sooooooo excited!!! I cant wait I dont know bout you, but I really miss our little girl! LOL

The Bingham's said...

I know that I am totally late about it, But HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I LOVE YOU!!!

I wish I could come to Vegas with you guys, but that is my anniversary/birthday weekend! I am sad!! I really am going to come down though and go to another girls night!! I miss you guys!!

Steph and Hunter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISH! I can't believe I totally let you down this year. I am usually good to at least call you but I am a HORRIBLE friend. SORRY! You can be mad at me for a few days if you want... after that, I need my friend back! ;) Anyway, I hope you had a GREAT day and all that good stuff! Love ya!

Brenda Joy said...

Trish! It lookslike you had a wonderful Birthday! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! You're as beautiful as ever!