CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!

Just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday. I cannot believe you are 25years old, my baby sister is growing up. Yes this is also a reminder that I am now going to be 31 but hell its not the worst thing. You are a true treasure Trish and I know that anyone that has you in their lives is truley blessed by everything you stand for. I am soo very proud of everything you have accomplished thus far and I don't think I will ever stop telling you that. I can only give you simple words today since I am soo far away but please know that you are always on my mind and I cannot wait until we can hang out again. This is your day princess take advantage of it will all your might. I love you!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Amy, Thanks for writing that to Trish. She loves you so much and I know your words will touch her heart.
I am so very blessed to have two very special Birthday girls, this month.
I love you, Amy

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Thanks so much!!! That was such a sweet post. I love you dearly and I'm so glad you are my sister. I can't wait to hang out with you again either, and just so you know, You are always thought about here too. I love you and wish the best for you as well!