

Amy, Even though I don't get to spend much time with you, the blogspot is the best way to stay in touch with stories and pictures. This is your day and I can't be with you today, so this blog is for you!
Looking at your scrapbook, and seeing how much you have grown, all sorts of memories flash in my mind.
As our baby, you were the sweetest and happiest baby we had. As you grew, you blossomed into a fun and daring person. You have always been my child that would risk everything, for something that you wanted. You threw caution to the wind, when it came to fun, friends, love and happiness.
But you never gave up on your family. You have always put us first.
In your 31 years, I know things have been tough, sad, scary, happy and wonderful. You have been so strong in adversity. You have made me very proud. I love your strength, your determination to make things better. I love how you are with the kids. I love how you stand by your man.
You may be another year older...but you're still my little girl. I love you, Babe.
Friday, January 23, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMY!
Posted by Susan at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Ahh thanks mom, I try to be the best person I can with everything I do. If there has every been anything that I have stayed consistant with is being true to my heart regardless of the pain. I love you mom and thank you for the nice words.
Post a Comment